Listen to the Interview
Hello and welcome to The Remote Podcast Episode 14. This podcast is all about location independence, digital nomadism, and living life on your terms.
Each week we interview a new guest on the show, and this week I sat down with Matt & Megan Chionis, a husband and wife duo and founders of Modern Fitness Professional. Matt & Megan help fitness professionals develop passive income streams online.
In this episode, we dive into the world of dropshipping. In fact, I’ll say it right now: I learned so much more about dropshipping in this interview than through all the online resources I’ve read so far.
Matt & Megan do a wonderful explaining the different types of dropshipping businesses, separating fact from fiction, and sharing exactly what you need to do to get started.
Some of the thing we cover include:
- The criteria for selecting dropshipping partners
- Myths and misconceptions about dropshipping
- The concept of residual income
- The importance of getting information from the right sources
- The lifestyle of a successful dropshipper
Here are some follow-up links from the episode:
- Resources for Finding Accurate Information:
- Book Recommendation:
- Matt & Megan Chionis:
- Modern Fitness Professional http://www.modernfitnessprofessional.com/
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/modernfitnessprofessional/
- Matt’s Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/matt.chionis
- Megan’s Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/megan.chionis
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share using the social media buttons on the page.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Remote Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Matt & Megan for joining me this week. Until next time!
Want Me On Your Podcast?
Like what you heard and want me to be on your podcast? Visit this page for more information.